Tuesday 12 July 2011

Why did I make this blog?

Well, mostly to talk about videogames, films, music I like, tv series, and so on. It's mainly going to be an entertainment review blog, but it's not supposed to be serious or professional in any way. I might post some entries and pictures not related to anything above, but I mainly want it to be a drama-free blog (I have a secret livejournal account for all my "oh no life sucks!" talk), and hopefully some people find at least some posts interesting/entertaining.

Also, the background is art from the Every Extend series (in particular the Every Extend Extra Extreme game - now available on Xbox Live!). I came up with my blog name first (I wanted it to be videogame related, in a lot of games that have checkpoints, you often get a "time extended" notification - and since this blog was made to give me more "time" to talk about stuff compared to twitter, I thought it was a good reference.)
When looking for a background for the blog though, I stumbled across this one, and remembered that this game also has a "time extended" notification. Hurray! So it all makes sense really.

No comments:

Post a Comment