Sunday 5 May 2013

Lego Star Wars 9492 TIE Fighter

My second Star Wars Lego set, and the obvious buy after the X-Wing.

It's a quicker, but also a less fun build in my opinion. Most of your time will be spent on the two wings, so that part's pretty repetitive. While putting them together, the wings are very flimsy, it's only when they're finished that they have some sturdiness.

The end result is great though, it's pretty big and looks good. The minifigs are great as well, I love how they all have this evil grin on their face haha. The pilot is my favourite.

I got this one for about €30 - if I had paid more than €40 for it, I would have considered it a bit of a rip-off. Like I said, the end result looks great, but the build is pretty simple and not that interesting. It does make a good pair with the X-Wing... but if you only have money for one set, skip this and get the X-Wing.

Some pics:



(don't throw black balls at crying baldies)









No comments:

Post a Comment